Go alone or as a team.
Choose your adventure; bike, run, climb or hike.
Get as creative as possible.
Crush your route!
Named after the fifty-four 14,000ft peaks in Colorado, Project 54 was born out of a desire to resource leaders all over the world for the task of youth discipleship. As we have grown over the years, so has our vision. We are now expanding this amazing annual fundraiser from being an event, largely held in Colorado, to a now worldwide collective effort to support the growing number of Youth Ministry Ambassadors that serve with Nexus International. Each one of our ambassadors are indigenous leaders who faithfully serve their communities by equipping, training and discipling leaders who makes disciples of young people in the communities and neighborhoods around their city or country. From Colombia to Bhutan, God is at work in the lives of thousands of young people because of your faithful support.
So here is the goal! You alone or with a handfull of your closest friends have two weeks to complete a 54 mile (~87k) challenge. You can bike, run, climb, swim or walk the streets of your neighborhood, it is up to you. We encourage you to get as creative as possible!
Here are a few ways that you can win prizes!
1. Register for the challenge: Get a T-Shirt
2. Donate/Raise an additional $100: Win a Project 54 Hat.
3. Donate/Raise an additional $500: Win an Otterbox mug/tumbler set.
4. Donate/Raise an additional $2500: Win an Otterbox Cooler.
5. Team/Individual who raises the most money: 1st place- $1000 REI Gift Card / 2nd place- $750 / 3rd place - $500
6. Take the most creative team/solo photo on the challenge: TBD
Online Registration is Closed
Online Registration has Ended.